Add ServicersWeb as a User to Your PayPal Account
You can use your PayPal Business account to add users to your account, create multiple logins and access levels, and assign specific privileges so your employees can complete tasks for you. This PayPal feature lets you give PayPal account access to up to 200 employees, each with a unique login ID and level of authority.
If you have a Business account, here’s how you can add users to your PayPal account:
1. Click the Settings icon next to “Log out.”
2. Click Account access under “Account & Security” on the left of the page.
3. Click Update in the “Manage Users” section.
4. Click Add User. Add ServicersWeb using the following user information:
User info PROVIDED IN YOUR APPLICATION INVITE
5. Please grant access to the following account privileges and click Save.
- Update account settings
- Manage users
- Access user audit report
- Contact customer service
- Request and accept payments, send invoices
- Access Reports
- See customer list
- See account settings
- See insights
- Access marketing tools
- Access message center